With the upcoming birthday party, I'm excited yet worried :O hence couldn't really focus on studies :\ am actually glad that people can make it but worried about space constraint. Sian max. If only I booked a chalet.. but then again, won't have the same feel that I want :( so happy that Shuxian actually agreed to come alone even though I feel bad that I don't have any mutual friend to accompany her :( but awwwzers lovelove :D Sadded on the other hand that the 3 bimbos cannot make it :( Lainey Shuanny & Tengz ya'll owe me one IDC!!! Why everyone not in Singapore on that day T_T sobsobs. Finals in 2 days' time but I'm still at like the 3rd chapter out of 7 hahaha ggfied. Took damn long to understand one question.. waiiii :\ stupid me is stupid haiis oh well. Shall continue after getting some fuel that darl buy and Jaelin delivering muahahahs ^^
Facing the empty nobody fishtank.. all alone waiting for Jaelin to come rescue me lol. Focusfocusfocus. I need that focus :( le sigh. I CAN'T!!! And to add onto that, my drama is making me hang halfway :( watching clif 3 now damn nice!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment