Eat, study, bathe, study, sleep. Cycle repeats.
This gonna go on for a while till my finals are over. I still can't believe that the semester is ending soon. Looking back, what have I done? Well I shall leave this to be typed out after finals lol. Rather than end of year reflection, end of semester reflection sounds more legit. For I will probably forget most of the stuffs that happened before holidays when 31 december comes.
Studying alone, facing the window. So much serenity. Calm.
Seems like the stress haven't hit me yet since I do not have to memorise anything for tomorrow's paper. I hope the cheatsheet DO HELP this time round. I hope it's not a paper of "purely cheatsheet" again, for that will mean that I'll get back my C....choychoychoy. The fact that the paper is in the evening actually turns me off.. sighhh. Hopefully I will be awake then lols. Where got people do paper during dinner time one zzz
Had been watching 步步惊情 recently (hahahah gg.com) but ohwell I guess it's my way of destress and relaxation every day, something to look forward to. But I actually hope that they can release more than 2 episodes per day! It's too annoying to have to wait :\ lolol or maybe I should just save up these 7 days worth of episodes to watch on the last day? Eh nonono it'll be too much a torture LOL. Another torture is my preparation for my 21st! I've got so much ideas but I need to put them into action! So much that I want to prepare +o+ hahah. Excited much for the stayover! Wonder who will want to stay for the night! So far only girlf and boyf lol :O and I wonder who will come in the end. Need to get people to RVSP right after exams!! Can't waitttt!
Feeling super sticky, probably should end this nua-ing session with a bath, but am soooo lazy to get to my room now..
Real battle starts tomorrow, 1700. Wish me luck!
Till then.



No comments:
Post a Comment