Instagram

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A much fulfilling week

I finally found the time and energy to update about my life hahah. This entire week is tiring and crazy, next two coming weeks too, but I really enjoyed it :) trying to max out the time I have for holidays (and there's not much time I realised lol) So..normally I'll post individual post but I'm too lazy for that now..shall post everything at one go :P

1. New Toy!!


Not exactly a fan of Hamburgler but just find it nicer than others in the series hahaha.


2. GF STAYOVER! 
[071213]


So.. nen came to stayover in my hall on saturday night! Went to Hwangs for dinner, bought chips at NTUC (the cashier's attitude was seriously horrigible) and went back to my room to watch Captain Phillips! :D But it was disappointing that the online streaming had korean subtitles..so we had to find another streaming which has lower quality, DAMN SIAN. So we came up with the idea to stream both alternatively lol. Trust me, it was tiring :\ I think we spent a lot more time than how long the movie was supposed to be. It was not bad for the actions, scary at times, glad that I wasn't watching alone hahaha. The movie wasn't too bad but was draggy at some parts. Wanted to propose on watching escape plan but was seriously too tired so I scraped the idea :X



Shopped a while online with her but couldn't find anything that we wanted. Ended up sleeping at 4am. Sleepyyyyy. Woke up at 9am the next morning (I ended up waking up at 930 hehe) for breakfast but had to wait till 10am for Macs to be opened! And there wasn't any Macs Breakfast T.T felt so cheateddd. So we tried the Kampung Burger instead! Love the salsa sauce, the pineapple wasn't too bad, and the chicken was nice 'cause it tasted just like McSpicy hahaha.


Walked back to hall and seriously felt like concussing on my bed but promised to meet up with engin peeps so I had to drop the idea D':


3. ENGIN MEETUP
[081213]

Met up with Edmund, Heeyoun, Yijing and Derek for lunch before the piggy hsu flies off to faraway land called Laos for OCIP hahahah. As usual, DEREK WAS LATE. We were supposed to meet at 12 but he woke up at 12. Lai, clap for him =.= well done, why were we not surprised lol. And Heehor and Yj took turns scolding and rushing him. Walked around The Central for a while 'cause we were supposed to have lunch buffet there and saw this super cool restaurant instead :D
It's a Theme Restaurant called Blisshouse! Didn't know such place existed hahaha. I know I suaku but it looks damn niceeee. You can even hold your wedding here, all the decorations are so apt~~ And you prolly wouldn't believe, their christmas set lunch is only $12.99++! Was expecting more hahah. Heehor was so tempted to have our lunch there if not for the wedding that day lol. Derek then called us and asked us to head over to Liang Court instead since the buffet is not that worth it based on the time he will reach. So we went for Tampopo instead. Always tried something else so this time I tried their specialty - Black Pig Spicy Ramen.


Tempting?:P

Brainstormed some ideas for presents with Heehor and came up with quite a few. She don't need to worry on what to give for the next few important dates already hahah. Since we still have some time, we managed to ask Derek for a treat since he's late:P We decided on Fabulous Baker Boy just across Liang Court in Fort Canning Park but since it was raining, Derek decided to drive over. Then the problem came. That pig don't know where he parked =.= well done no.2 LOL. Edmund was being very positive about it saying that since we don't know how to spend the rest of the day, we shall see this as an activity for us. So we went 3 storeys and finally found his car after like 15 minutes? Drove out and realised that it's super near, just had to make a U-turn. (Derek was still complaining on why we took the later u-turn when the taxi u-turned earlier haha. Duhhh, it's a taxi) Couldn't get into the carpark since there is a no entry sign for don't know what reason. So we made a detour and got into the other side of Fort Canning Park, too far to walk over to the cafe so we dropped the idea. The next nearby place according to "Nearby" was Kith Cafe, but then again, we couldn't find it. Apparently it is somewhere along Rodyk Road but we end up turning into a "dead end". Dropped the idea again and decided to go to Cedele in Utown instead since he needs to go to school hahaha. Yijing and Heehor totally sian diao since we are getting further away from their home. Derek still suggested that he can stop if they find any cafes along the road. It's highway pleaseee. Where got cafe on highway oneee lol.

Since we didn't really want to go back to school, we went to Star Vista instead. Derek was late for meeting already so he initially wanted to just drop us off. But on a second thought since he is already there, might as well just eat lol. It was so crowded everywhere (initially went to JamaicaBlue, then Awfully Chocolate) that we decided on BlackBall instead. First time trying! Ordered one iced and one warm.


End up the warm one tasted nicer than the iced lol. Didn't put in the creamer since Heehor cannot eat but it's still nice~ Love the potato and yam :D chatted for a while for 30 minutes before we go on our separate ways. Went back to school with Derek. Thanks for the ride! And enjoy your OCIP hahah.


Mandatory group shot requested by me hehe. Edmund still wanted to avoid tskkk


4. LUNCH + SHOPPING AT HAJILANE x BUGIS JUNCTION/STREET
[091213]

Impromptu meetup with W for lunch at 4fingers :D no pictures 'cause I wasn't that awake to take photos lolol. Ordered the Tonkotsu Chicken Salad and it was awesomeee! The sauce was damn niceee! Walked around Plaza Sing since there's still time and I ended up in Comics Connection once again. Miss buying comics haha. Was so tempted that I bought 2 comic books before leaving the place :X I can seriously spend a full hour in there lol. Train-ed down to bugis to meet gf after that.

First time at Haji Lane! There weren't many clothes to our taste but we still managed to grab a few there! The shop owners were kindda overly enthusiastic lol. Saw a dress that I'm really fond of but it costs around 30 bucks after discount D: Today was supposed to be thrift shopping! So I left without buying it x.x

Decided to shop at bugis street (after such a long time) since New2u Thrift Shop is already closed :( didn't want to travel down to AnchorPoint since it was inconvenient and nen wanted to eat at Menya Musashi lol. So we walked around bugis street and GUESS WHAT NEN FOUND FOR ME?! The dress that I wanted at Haji Lane!!! Selling at the same price but it's 2 for $50 and the lady kindly sold to me at $24 since it was the last piece and she saw that I really only want that hahahaha. Yaynessss! So in the end, these were what I bought for the day!
#nofilter #poordisplaybutidc^^
2 comic books, 1 pink shorts & 1 sleeveless watermelon-coloured top from haji lane, white floral prints dress from bugis street, 1 floral dress and knitted top from Miss Emily (bugis junction), and one shredded end tank top from haji lane

Yayness, bought all the things that I wanted, excluding a crop top :\ couldn't find any nice and suitable ones..shall find it when I go shopping with sis for CNY clothes ^^ so these can basically serve as my CNY outfits already~~ shall post OOTD for CNY then :D Hopefully by then I can fit into all these :X TIME TO SLIM DOWNNN. #mymotivation

Went to Menya Musashi (Takatora) for dinner and we even asked the person what's the difference from the main store hahaha. So, the diff is that the noodles used are thinner, and they replaced the seaweed with fried tofu skin(direct translation)


Kindda overeat I guess..felt damn full that I don't feel like moving lol. Bus-ed home at around 10 and KO-ed.


5. CATCHING FIRE x PEPPERONI PIZZA
[101213]


Finally watching it!! Have been itching to watch it since finals! Re-watched part 1 before this and after watching part 2, didn't really felt impressed. Perhaps my expectation was much higher for part 2 but I would say that overall, it's still nice to watch. Surprisingly I didn't cry for this lol. I don't know if it's 'cause of the movie or the company :O but anyway yuppp, another thing off my watch-list hahah.

After the movie, decided to have dinner at Pepperoni Pizza at Greenwood! Was kindda disappointed when I saw Baker and Cook :\ didn't know that it's such a small bakery place lol. Dinner was nice and satisfying with all the hthts. Except that all the photos kindda failed ToT Still, thanks for the ride home :)


Mozzarella Cheese wrapped in Parma Ham & Salmone Pizza!


6. STRANGERS' REUNION x DND MEETING
[111213]


Spending this special date with this sweetie! :D Thanks for the day and really enjoyed talking to you! Sorry that I couldn't spend much time with you over the sem and we only got closer at the end of the sem :\ somehow it happens with Shermaine too lol. Must be that room spell hahaha. Oh well, still, glad to have met you! Hope that we'll still keep in touch! Thanks again for all the care and concern that you showered me with over the sem hehe. Will miss you soooooo much when you are not around in hall :'(


Mandy ordered maple syrup with fresh fruits while I ordered vanilla icecream with fresh fruits! And yesss, that's all for our lunch haha. Regretted ordering one waffle each 'cause it's damn filling for us. Should have shared and ordered something else x.x By the way the waffles tasted okay. Was expecting more since so many people were talking about it, but it's like the usual ones. Probably 'cause I ordered the usual also hahaha. By the way, don't you think that mine looks like an octopus?? xD Gonna revisit there again next time! :)



Went back hall for meeting after that. Took a nap before that and was so afraid that I'll miss the time lol. But I was still early anyway. Had to wait for Cheryl and Chitloong to reach so me and Mabel decided to go back to BlockB to find people to talk to. Too boredddd, so we took pictures on the way back! Missed having fun with this girl on level 6!


We were just too bored, LOL.

7. HOBBIT
[121213]


And so, for today, I went to watch a free movie! M's treat hahaha. The graphics are really nice! Just that the ending is seriously...too much a cliff hanger :\ shall catch the third movie, probably next year. And ohyaaa, I'm so gonna watch Police Story 2013 by Jackie Chan! After Christmas that is hahaha. If nobody wanna watch with me then I shall pull my mum along lol :P

Goshhhh it's 3.30AM now T.T gonna go swim with gf early in the morning later and then followed by meetup with the girls at SY's house then going for open class! RINGALINGA here I comeeee ^^ Eggcited much! I guess, tomorrow is another tiring day. Gonna work off all the fats from the previous days!

No comments: