I'm SOOOOOO bored right now..I wish I was in hall :( Felt so jealous that they are having fun in hall while I'm rotting at home. But I had to clear my stuffs from my old com (have yet to restore factory setting..shall do that tomorrow) On another note, one item down my to-do list!! :) YAY-NESS
So excited for the following week! Meeting people every day and ending off next sunday with VC xmas party with UPCC kids :) can't wait for every day to come by hahaha. Gf gonna stay over Tomorrow with me in hall, meeting engin peeps for lunch on Sunday, meeting Nen for shopping on Monday, hunger games with W on tuesday, lunch with Mandy on Wednesday, lunch and maybe movies with Mattew on Thursday, probably a baking session with Huangyu and Shaine on Friday (TBC), meetup with little bro on Saturday (TBC) and VC event on Sunday!^^ Shall do up my planner for the hols! CAN'T WAIT! &hopefully I get to meet up with the girls one day!! Very long never meet with them already! :(
I'm still wondering if I should go Korea. Mum made it sound like I'm the one who wants to go when she was the one who initiated it and she's just gonna accompany me.. :( Actually I also don't really know what I want to do there..maybe just rot in hotel (she suggested to just sleep in the hotel -.-). Haven't booked the air ticket yet though accommodation is more or less settled. In a dilemma zzz
I don't feel like sleeping.. feel damn awake. So awake that I feel that the sleep would be wasted and would only make me even more tired lols. I want to watch drama, but mum kept coming out to nag me to sleep. Would have so much more freedom in hall..sighpie. Really hate it that the chance of getting into quarrels at home is always so much higher.. I'm tired of it..
And yes, I feel so bi-polar that I can get into and out of situations very fast :\ Ohwell, to end it on a happier note, I REALISED I HAVE MAJORITY OF MY SD CARD PHOTOS BACKED UP ON MY HD! That means I didn't lose that much! Wheeeee. Shall be happygirl93:D



No comments:
Post a Comment