Instagram

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pain.

Pain, makes me feel alive. Pain makes me feel like dying too.
Muscle aches, pain in the nerve and bones. Felt like dying as well as alive. Such contradictions.

Danced non-stop from 2030 to 0130 today. Five hours. May not seem a lot to some but the extent was great. So much that I was so overwhelmed. Never felt like this before. Never felt so sore before. Then I asked myself. What did I achieve today? Aches and sore. Obviously I cleaned up more on my moves but at the same time, I hit my limit. My limit for now. Things will just get more tiring this period and I know very well how much more it will get. A pity that we won't be playing with lights but also, I felt more at ease. This means that I won't have to put in anymore extra time yay. But I thought I could play with the lights one last time. Oh well, He has a plan for everything. I need some rest.

Rest, to ease the pain. Not only phsically, but also mentally. Pain in my head. I know very well what I should do but nope I'm not doing them. I'm in fact taking too much rest at times. But then again, I need more rest. What I need to cut down on is the leisure. Leisure brought by my laptop, leisure brought by the web. I need to get away from them.. Perhaps I should just stay out from tomorrow onwards. Just to focus on my studies, and come back at midnight.

Time, we are forever in a never-ending race.

No comments: