Living apart from sis actually made me more independent somehow, and also to be more concerned about home. Managed to actually express love more easily without feeling awkward although it still exists! I seriously still need some time to get accustomed and feel more comfortable doing that to my family for I have never really done it for the past 20 years of my life since birth lol. Can't wait for ahjie to come back (you need to stay for one more week seriously???? D: wts NUUU) even though I know there may be more chances for quarrels hahaha. Well, that's what siblings do isn't it lol.
And on to resolutions! Didn't do up for 2013 so I shall do for 2014. I'll always forget what I wanna do so yeapps, this is why I always type down here but, sometimes I'm just too lazy to refer to it hahah. Nevertheless, it'll still be here~
1. Be a better person - This resolution came up almost every year hahah. But well, I did become a better person in 2013, at least I tried! I opened up a little more, I try to grab every chance I have and I had fun :) but I seriously need to be a better neighbour, a better senior and a better friend lol. And a better person for you lol :P
2. Manage my time better - Seriously in need of this! Need to stop procrastinating and be a better student LOL. Better CAP please! All my friends are getting like above 4.. sobs.
3. Finish reading all my books - This has been on my list for like as long as I type already haha.
4. Print photos all at one go - Similar to 3 lolol. But I still need the time to sieve out the photos that I want :( And I need to print in batch of 33 to use the 18cents per photo voucher lol. Shall look for a lower price shop~~
5. Blog and take pictures and bake more often :P
That's all! Short sweet and simple!! ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment