![]() |
| Cr: Google |
It's here again, the beginning of a brand new year! :) First time squeezing through the massive crowd that a fight nearly broke up. Thank goodness the woman was rational enough (cos there were policemen around). But still, it was a new experience haha. I admit that I wanna scold and curse all the stupid and inconsiderate people who blocked the entire road but well, "be civilised" *says after Jolie* LOL.
![]() |
| Lime Kirin |
| Timbre Chicken Wings |
| Duck Pizza |
![]() |
| My only-nice photo for the day lolol |
Went to SWiTCH for dinner and then went to Marina Square. Seriously, all the security personnel aren't helpful enough to tell us we are walking towards a dead end =.= road blocks everywhere, creating massive jams. Organisation is just screwed up. Took the downtown line for the very first time and woah, we need to queue up for it hahaha. For a moment I find it quite stupid, but not until I encounter the massive jam at MBS shopping centre - that's epic. Would be nice if there was a queue then.
And yup, this was what happened in the mall. Huge jam in the shopping mall that you can't even see the ending. I guess everyone was so fascinated that they take photos from above and on the way up the escalator. Flashes everywhere making you feel like you are a Superstar (like real lol). But this wasn't the end of it. The one outside was more epic. So much that I couldn't even find a space to let me take my camera out of my bag *I'm not kidding* If all the squeezings managed to squeeze out my fats, I'll look anorexic already please hahahah.
And finallyyy, we are out of the crowd. The police tentage there is really useless. It just looks like they put it up to have a good view of the fireworks. A fight nearly broke up in the crowd but of course, if things really turn ugly, trust me, they can't do much due to the immovable crowd =.= One guy was cursing and swearing behind me throughout the whole way out. They should just thank us for making a path out man. Swear so much that I feel like just boxing him zzz
And sooo, the countdown began when it was 10secs away from midnight! Just love to be immersed in the joyous atmosphere^^ and boooooom! the first spark of fireworks appeared in the sky wheeee #unforgettablemoments
“人生就犹如烟花一般;不在乎长短,不管始与终,只需活得灿烂。不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。” Capture the moments in life. Live it.
By the way, some guy proposed at Marina Bay on New Year's day! :) #happymoment
Thanks for sending me home even when you are as tired ♥
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ♥









No comments:
Post a Comment