Instagram

Friday, December 27, 2013

Quick Update

Realised I didn't blog for quite a while due to some stuffs and going out almost every day O.O
Quick update for lastlast week! Will do one on christmas after dinner later :)

16-17December2013


5 open classes held for the two days straight for dance camp. I call it intensive trainings rather than dance camp. What's camp without knowing others more right..lol. Kay so we had Lyrical Hiphop by Sean, Bboy by (sorry forgot the name x.x), Contemporary by Lynette, Hiphop by Winnie, Street Jazz by Zhiwen. Can't believe I managed to survive through all hahahah. Love Sean and Lynette's choreo :) Winnie's and Zhiwen's choreo was crazily fast lol and it was on the same day #tiredmax andddd, I finally learnt baby freeze ^^ photo with Sherlyn hahah.

18December2013


Went to meet up with this girl before I see her again after six months! Thanks for always being there for me and never forgetting to buy me stuffs whenever you go overseas though I always tell you there's no need for anything. Thanks for being so sweet :') Great htht and catchup session at Koh Grill & Sushi Bar :) and not forgetting the super yummy Shiok! Maki :DD

Shiok! Maki 1st Gen @ $16.80 (8pcs)
19December2013
Burden JasonChu was late for meeting! Waited about 15minutes for him at Clementi Mall tskkk. (woots, first time being early for the hols hahaha) Went to DBS, UOB, OCBC, Maybank. Visited almost all the banks we can find there :O in the end we end up at DBS again and used his bank account instead -.- told ya it's not easy to open an extra bank account already~~ lol. Kay luhs, at least we can account for it separately now instead of putting in mine. And cause the lazy chair is too lazy and impatient to queue up, we only managed to deposit the $10 and $50 notes at the atm lol. Bought blackball home for lunch after that ^^

20December2013
BBCO xmas dinner at Kith Cafe! (One cafe down!) No pics for the day cos it was too dark for me to take any (excuse for being lazy LOL). Felt kindda awkward since I don't know what to talk with the seniors..x.x #antisocial Ordered Carbonara ($18) there and it turned out to be not bad :) It isn't too creamy so I managed to finish the whole plate hahah. After that, we had our xmas exchange! Was surprised that someone actually liked my present hahaha. And my present went to Junyuan's there again, and once again I got Kelvin's portable charger in the end lol. Same fate as last year. Just that this year when I thought I was lucky to be the last few to choose my present (instead of suaysuay being first like last year), my present got snatched 2 times D': and I ended up having to choose either charger or soft toy hahaha. Overall, it was still quite funny ^^ nice catchup with the swiss people too :) meeting Peijin again soon!!

21December2013
Was bored, so I decided to try baking again. Failed Earl Grey Tea Cake that tasted more like lemon cake lolol. #tryhardernexttime but dad said it's appetising^^ yayeee


22December2013
Big Breakfast($14.90) and Mocha($4.90) @ L'etoile Cafe
Chillax meetup session with Weihong! Another cafe down!^^ Can't believe that we are talking about the past so light-heartedly and without being awkward lol. I guess it's just his character for being able to pass it off as something like a joke haha. Happy for you that you managed to find your girl^^ And we'll see how things go again after you are back hahaha. Thanks for the ride home even though you are running late! Will upload the pic of my another new toy soon heee.

L’etoile Cafe
160 Owen Road
Singapore 218953

No comments: