This feeling sux...sux a big time. I hate it when I can't differentiate whether it's gastric or cramp :( Feeling nauseous and crappy arghhh. Quiz in 2 hours' time..totally no go T.T hoping that everything will just go smoothly today but it seems that I'm having a bad start this morning..damnit. Just needed a place to rant..maybe i will just end up deleting this post lols. Wanted to take the pink pills but afraid that i will just have gastric after that. #dilemma life sux at times like this #girlproblem sometimes i seriously wish that i'm a guy instead D': okbye #helpless #gonnahibernateforthenext47mins #pretendingasifnothinghappenedcosnoonecanhelp
[edit]
Okay, so 1 module is down! (I wonder if I ever treated it as a mod before hahaha) Assahhh. Heck care whether I did it correctly or not already.. but was really sianz when they keep talking about it on the way back. Ohwell..just live with it. Maybe should just bring back the bet of not talking about exam after it ends! - the one we always do last AY hahahah. Cramp isn't helping but daddy gonna bring chicken essence over later :D heees. #yayness shall get back to work soon...
[/edit]



No comments:
Post a Comment