I think I seldom really blog about family eversince I started this blog 7 years ago..lols. Probably given the fact that family didn't play a big part in my daily life but I really treasure them more now. Staying away from home also caused it I guess. I quarrel less with them and thus there's much more "harmony" going on. Moreover, they do not know what I'm doing in hall though, so there's also not much for them to not like about what I do now..dislike the past.
Really missed my sis so I decided to text her again and ask her if she felt the same, lols. Childish it may seem, but luckily she didn't tease me at all. Jie, thanks for all the reassuring words and thanks for still replying me even though it's late over there :O I don't know if you'll see this but thanks for hearing me out. I know, you are more matured in your thoughts that's why you disagree with me..but if you think more about it, what I said is actually not exactly wrong..
In the end, the morale of the whole thing for me is, love your family more than your friends. Because they are the ones that were there for you for as long as you have lived and for more years to come. Some friends come and go but family stays. Don't regret when it's too late.
As random as it may be, I shall end off this post with this old song which I love recently :D
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment