Instagram

Saturday, October 27, 2012

SHVC - Get High On Science with kids:)

Short post before I say goodnight (though I know it's weird to post at such an unearthly hour)

Her name is Idelle, a cute little girl :)

And these were my little cute yet naughty kids! - Shirlyn, 7 & Xinwen, 6

Off we go to science centre!!
P.S. It's not easy to take care of two, after they show you their true colours LOL.

Took care of them together with wanling

Chloe soon came to the rescue and we took care of these two cute devils together.
It was tough handling them especially when both of them wanted to play the same thing.
Nevertheless, they taught me lots, and I was kindda entertained by them too haha. 
How great if I could rewind time to go back to their age, where nothing matters and nothing worries.

It sucks to grow up but it is contradicting how we used to want to grow up in the past. And the conclusion is, we are never satisfied with our current status, at least for me.

No comments: