Instagram

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yet another new beginning..

Hi people! I'm temporarily BIA:D I know I haven't been posting for the past 2 months and in that 2 months, a lot of things have actually happened; so much so that I've forgotten what has taken place on each specific dates. I predict that life would be even more busier than before thus I'm here once again, pending down my thoughts as I go along rattling away.

Firstly, I would like to say that I haven't been able to fulfill all my resolutions for 2012 :( However, a good thing is that we survived through the myth:) In a blink of an eye, it's already 2013 and I've yet to set any goals/resolutions yet. Life is simply too hectic. It is to a point that I don't really have much time on my own to reflect and think through many things..

Secondly, december has been a fruitful month with me cutting down on my appetite and thus losing weight!:D you don't have to persuade me that I'm not fat or whatever because I lose weight for a reason - Cheerleading. Yes, I joined it! And I feel guilty for not being able to help the bases to lighten their load, thus I'm trying very hard to reach my ideal weight, of course, not in a unhealthy manner. I'll still try to eat and exercise at the same time but there are just times when I'm just too lazy to eat, hehs.

Thirdly, chingay practices are starting real soon. All the rehearsals will start to fall in place and we just had one rehearsal recently on 10Jan! It's quite a tiring event, totally out of what I thought of. I didn't expect the dance to be so tiring, let alone cheer peeps still need to do shoulder stand. A total of six times. Yes, it's six time, NO JOKE. The dance this year is shag max, I wonder if we'll still have the strength to do stunts lol. What if we fall, and that's it for us....hmmm.

Fourthly, I got into block comm. Yeah, it's somewhat unexpected for me. This made me break my own record and now I have a total of 7 CCAs plus I'm somehow in SWOC subcomm for next year's orientation camp. Acca-mazing. I can't even believe it myself please. It's a total crazy thing to do but I'm still jumping into the trap - the greediness in me in wanting to do more, learn more and experience as much as I can in hall before I leave. It'll be amazing if I can still score well for this sem. I shall buck up and stay focus, cherishing each free periods that I have on hand to study! CAP5 HERE I COME :D I hope I can faster get used to being in the comm and the way they do things.

Fifth-ly, I saw this really cool guy at IHG ;D I noticed him during badminton IHG and I saw him today again at tennis match. First is chance, Second is coincidence, but I think there wouldn't be a third. Perhaps I'm too into the drama "The Queen of SOP" and too into the character Tang Jun. How nice if I get to meet this kind of guy. However, I know that, the more I think of it, the more I won't be able to get it. Leave it to nature, leave it to Lord. It's just my luck.

I shall end it here for the moment being. Will be back with more updates, more pictures and more thoughts. Shall sleep now to wake up early tomorrow to prepare the food for block event. Seeya then~

xoxo,
Ups and Downs

No comments: