
A week has gone ever since i last posted. I've been wondering what i've achieved for this past week. Haven't been blogging or drama-ing lately, but this doesn't mean that i've been consistently studying.. :\ Block test 1 is just 2 weeks from now.. some people might have started revision long ago but definitely not me. Most people are going for tuition, but definitely not me(currently). I'm thinking if i need any.. but most probably i'll do without any, for one simple reason.
There's a physics test going on tomorrow.. and i realised that i couldn't do most of the questions in the current electricity worksheet :( i don't think i'll score for the econs graded assignment too. Organic chem concepts are all jumbled up and i couldn't remember anything from hydroxy compounds onwards. I need time to settle down and get them clear but i just couldn't get into the serious mood. Teach me? Haha. I really needed somewhere to vent that's why i'm here. You might think i'm wasting my time, but it's a time for me to let it out. However, there's still limitations..
I'm seriously wasting resources, wasting electricity, wasting money, wasting time etcetc. Whatever..



No comments:
Post a Comment