Instagram

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Own Room.


Enough of the emo stuffs.
Yeapp, i FINALLY have a room! :D:D Shall not disclose how it looks like for the time being. Everything is mismatched in terms of colour :( And as expected, nothing inside is starry T.T Nothing inside was new. I'm such a frugal girl xD

Yesterday night was my first night alone.. Dad wasn't adapting to the old bed whereas i'm sleeping quite well :x [just that i kept auto-wakeup at 5.20 recently, i don't know why :\ ] he said that he want to exchange room with me LOL. Btw, i guess it's time to bring out my big bearbear! :D

Apart from having a new camera and my own room, mum bought new contacts for me :D Acuvue define natural shine. The effect is not very obvious though :O so far, i only wore it once lols. I'm half-done with my material wishlist for this year! I'm left with a new phone and SS3 SG DVD! Shall start saving up money and wait :x

No comments: