Instagram

Thursday, January 16, 2014

NETOLOGY (6-8Jan2014)

Back to blogging! Shall read my ES after this lol.

Haven't been blogging much since I use Dayre nowadays (like everyday) since it's so much more convenient and simple. But I still prefer blog 'cause Dayre wouldn't have everything that I wanted to blog about, since anyone can just search and see my posts. Feeling more safe with blogger though I still do get strangers reading my blog, but not many lols.

So, for last week, it was pretty eventful! Had so much fun during Netology (NUS Netball Recreational Club) and I hope I can go for the weekly trainings soon! But I'm so busy with dance..sigh. So, for all those that follow me on Dayre, this would be a repeat telecast hahaha.

Day1
And so, on the first day of Netology, dad fetched me to Raffles Hall and I met my OG/new friends! They were Yanquan, Dorothy, Minghuang, Rachel, Furhanah, Tricia, Lihui. Such a small group we have! Lol. The only person I know was Lihui. Then initially my roomie for the camp was Rachel, but she sprained her ankle during training and went back instead :( Aww. And since Tricia was sleeping alone, I suggested for her to move over to sleep with me! Best decision made for the whole camp hahaha.

And so, we proceeded to playing some bonding games first before going onto court. They were...quite cliche luhs and kindda funny but ohwell, it's called icebreakers anyway~ feeling damn sleepy and felt more awake after the game lol.

Yeap, we played human knot but realised that we really couldn't play with odd number of people lol.

On to practice! Led by Khiok Sing. I remembered him as one of the two umpire for IHG last year!
#unglammax
#attentivegirl93 ^^
#unglammax2
The white team that lost so much LOL. But ohwell, still love them! ^o^
Tricia, Liting, Kristal, Anna & (idkwho x.x)
After all the runnings, it was dirty games! I sacrificed myself for twister LOL. In the end I win the game wheeee. Feeling likka freshie again hahaha. Love my OG mates too! 'Cause they are all so spontaneous! Okay, except this first game :\ Initially I thought I will lose but nehhh hahahah. And I ended the game faster than it should lol #SMW

With Kristal
Adding more sauce ToT
Last game
And yayeee, it ended :)
Many nice people around helping me after that! Especially Hilda :) #hildaseriouslytoocute But my shirt, shorts, hair smell of soyasauce ewwww. Luckily there wasn't any peanut butter phewwww. Next game was to find coins in soapy water with newspapers YUCKS. Still, nothing can be worse than SWOC war games lol. And thereafter it rained, so we played indoor non-dirty games ^^ one was the relay game which we were quite fast(?) and then we played the finding the milo fan game which we took damn long. Guess we just sux at it lol. Second last game was collecting rainwater in which Yanquan just cooly jump into the drain having the thought that it should be quite clean. Well, I don't know about that hahaha the other group was like shocked xD Last game was bottle soccer and WE WON LOL.

Finally time for dinner! Went back to bathe (didn't really bathe my hair since there's still games on later) and went to YIH to eat. Felt so tired that I slept on the table after eating. Night game was to find the kidnapped OG mate (they did it so obvious that I managed to siam in being "kidnapped" hahaha). Ran like mad avoiding the comm members, reminding me of BlkBnC running man last year since I went back arts again for it. Fled with Dorothy to AS7. Totally running for our lives when we heard screams lol. The 2nd last destination was in NUSSSC Secretariat Room and I seriously admire Tricia's undying perseverance. *Clappp* Was too old to climb up and down to find stuffs so I just slacked at one corner lepak and talk hahah.

Final destination was Netball Court. I knew how to decode the stuffs but didn't point it out. Simply too lazy lol. Stopped by at the swimming pool for quite a while looking at hunks having canoe polo match (kay, not really hunks LOL). And we get to rest for the night!

W came by to pass me snacks and drinks heee ♥ Talked to him till like around 2am. This boy cut his hair hahaha look so weird bu xi guan xP but dw I still love you kiddo hahahah


Day2!
I took like 1 hour to post the above can you believe that omg :'( I need to post fasterrr.
So we woke up at around 7 plus still feeling sleepy. Umpire lesson and practice today! So fun but stresss x.x
Short lesson with Beeling! Another umpire that I saw during IHG lol. She's really patient and funny!!

What it takes for umpiring. Looks easy but difficult to do :'( So tempted to take the course - $60.
Group photo with the instructors! Didn't have to run in the sun 'cause I volunteered to umpire with 7 others hehe
And thennn, games after lunch! So tired of eating YIH food so we went to Utown food court instead :)
Waiting for bus to Utown! First time grouping with so many girls hehe #outfromlifeofengineer
Games after lunch! Some amazing race thingy.
Runningman shoe-kicking game enddd!

GLAM RIGHT HAHAHAHA. #netballtaggame

Then, the last game was water game! Super love to get wet hahahah. But this time round, this is wetter than needed =.=
Sisters' fight lolol


LAST WARNING ALL NO GIVE CHANCE JUST ZAM ONLYYY! ToT #KELIAN #UNGLAM
Last chance to win. Got second in the end lol.
Went back to wash up and all that, preparing for BBQ dinner later! First time we don't have to actually go down and BBQ for ourselves hehehe. Thankyou NRC^^

First to eat! But didn't eat much 'cause no appetite
Blue houseeee x33
After dinner, went back to change to shoes and went to court for their weekly NRC training with the alumnis/seniors. They seriously much more zai hahah. Played for like 1 game with the rest of the campers and went back to our rooms!

HTHT with Tricia till like damn late after we bathe. Super enjoy 'cause we both have the same ideals about Religion, hahaha. Yes we talked about that the whole night! Then talked a bit about other stuffs and went to sleep at around 3+/4am. #enjoymuch

Day3!
Was sooooo unwilling to wake up! Firstly we were tired, secondly we were cold lolol.
Still, dragged ourselves to the lobby and returned checked out of our rooms. Shag day today since we're playing 2 matches, under the scorching sunnn! Spam-sunblock-time.
#onlyinactionpic
Enjoyed playing WA though I didn't really played before. Was playing WD and I really sux at chasing down people and intercepting balls lol. Guess I'm more of an "attack" person. Tried GS too but my shooting really went down the slope ToT Lost the first game in which Dorothy was quite angst 'cause Yanquan keep doing wrong stuffs but nevermind, we won the second game after me and Yanquan swap positions! Yayeee. Good job people!! Then we played one game against NRC and we won them O.O hehehe. Campers pride!!

Thanks for the wonderful time and the somehow awkward dance performance heee. Three cheers for NRC 12th MCs!!



Primary school junior + roomie!^^


FULL BLUE HOUSE TEAM!

Thanks all for the wonderful 3D2N!!! Enjoyed my last "freshie" camp! :)
♥

No comments: