Instagram

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Blurred Vision

Often, you can't see the road ahead. Street lights are bright but yet your vision is blurred. Street lights are already installed as a guide, so forcefully that it only allows you to look at one direction. Only one path is shone, while the alternate routes are dark. The end is something that you can't fathom. You don't exactly know if the end of the road has what you hope or want. You continue walking till a point where you get tired and see no meaning in continuing.. If you are lucky enough, a car will pass by and pick you up; if you are lucky enough, there will be pleasing street decorations to brighten up your journey. Whether you like it or not, you just have to continue walking and hoping for the best for what lies ahead of you. At times you may find road blocks/ big rocks in your way, you just have to find some way to move it away with the strength that you have or squeeze your way through. The more you do it, the stronger you get.

That's life.

Finally settled on my SEP application, finding it such a chore to try to map modules. But lucky for me, ME department has a list of modules that were mapped before and a list of contacts of seniors who have went SEP. I don't know if I still have the same enthusiasm for SEP but one thing I know is that, I'm just opening myself up to an option in case I want it. I don't wanna just let it go. Probably this is the period where I just feel so restless and helpless that I don't feel like doing anything and that everything I do is meaningless. I hope I could just get over with this emotional roller coaster soon.

GLC is finally tomorrow (or today if you would say so) but rehearsal for DanSHers today wasn't our best run. I was totally in no mood for dance and I couldn't bring myself to perform my best today. It was just too off. My mood just parachute down with my knees acting up, again. How I wish I could seek comfort in your arms then. 

More and more things are piling up slowly..probably what I want now is to just get it over and done with, and after tomorrow, it's time to mug. #sayserious By hook or by crook I'm just gonna force myself to study. I'm starting to like part 2 of Fluid Mech, and I'm still interested in 2151. The rest..I just can't seem to show any interest in them. I always thought that I will be more interested in studying when things get more specific to mech engin but apparently I was wrong. I just like it when it comes to stuffs related to planes. Refrigerators? Automobile engines? #zerointerest

Shall sleep soon and hope for the best for tomorrow and the days ahead till sem ends after finals. I miss waking up and eating breakfast D: #itstimetochange

No comments: