
Isn't this lovely? heees.
![]() |
| I'm sorry to dream of the things that will never come true; |
![]() |
| Just as I regret now, not taking the first step. |
I am supposed to be completing my tutorials and sleep but I really could not bear not blogging.. Life has been tough, the road has not been straight at all, all rocky. I need a place to pen down my thoughts oh blog.
Okay, so, like any usual life, mine has been going up and down like a roller coaster. Midterms result hit in like a tsunami (say serious) and I'm all at a loss now. I seriously have no idea on where I should start with :( Everyone is mugging like crazy in hall and in school but I'm maintaining status quo. "Oh well, things would turn out fine eventually like in the past." Yes, this is the exact phrase that I have to throw away from my mind.
CCA trainings start to kick in, and that is another thing that I am at a loss, cause all my sports are clashing with one another. And what is worse? Touchrug and basketball clashes NICELY together, gosh. at least nothing clashes with netball on wednesday.. having a hard time deciding between touchrug and basketball training, oh man. Someone, tell me what to do please? D: touchrug or basketball? I already have an answer in mind, but I think it does no justice to yeeshuan and I don't want to be a badass, sigh. I cannot deny that I do like touchrug trainings more, but since I have signed up for basketball, it is only right that I go for the training too yeah? Confused mind :\ What's more is that I showed interest for cheerleading and yes, I do feel like joining after it's been approved!:( Trying hard to diet and exercise to slim down, lols. Though at the very start, I showed interest in it 'cause of you, but now I am really looking forward to being part of it, more of just wanting to join the same cca as you.. 'cause I have given up on you, the very moment that you indicate that you have feelings for someone else, ohwell :)
School life, hall life, study life, love life, work life. Tell me why, why I have not been able to excel or achieve anything out of everything? Teach me.
![]() |
| Perhaps, I need a little getaway. |









No comments:
Post a Comment