Instagram

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Uncertain of the road that lies ahead.

After all the laughters and cries through Buaya Week, school life is returning to normal slowly. Didn't thought that Buaya week would actually be fun, doing all the things that weren't done in the past, again.

Life has taken a change.. a change in direction.
Wasn't that into sports for the past few years of my life; my life was dedicated to pa and pa only. Was revolving around chinese dance and chinese orchestra for 2 years and now, I ended up in sports.. what a joke.

So now I'm kindda officially in (hall team) netball, touch rug (something that I thought I wouldn't try) and basketball (something once familiar but was somehow lost as years pass by). Actually I don't know if I really should stay in basketball.. after not playing sports on a frequent basis for years, all those training seemed like a chore.. I don't know if I'm losing my true self or building on a new character...

No comments: