Instagram

Sunday, May 13, 2012

La Music La Vie, concert memories

Had our first concert at the Singapore Conference Hall, the first time for SACO. Though things weren't perfect, glad that the audiences cheered us on and gave us their wonderful support. It's not easy for such an orchestra, they really did make an effort despite all the barriers and wrong moves. Even though the planning was a tough one, I believe that they did learn something out of it and do a better job next time when they have the chance too. All of us need to learn by experience, and for them, there's little guidance. I know I can't expect them to work it out perfectly.. (k, completely don't know what I'm blabbering about..but in case you didn't realise, I was kindda disappointed..) Reminded me of Swiss..


Concert brochure + goodies. The first ever brochure I see from a school's concert of such high quality~~ all thanks to Natasha's dad for printing it! :)

One of the few juniors I'm familiar with lols: Xiaojing:)

SACO peeps came over to the backstage after the whole concert! Glad that Deon and Pearlynn were there to go home with me since Gerald and Weijie went off already, lols. Missed them badly!! x( Never mind, we'll soon have a plucking outing I promise! :X


Mich!

Initially wanted to ask bee to help me and weiting take, in the end the rest came over and took together hahah!


&Of course, not leaving mich alone~

The girls~!
The yangqin people of 2011~

Deon wanted to take Jeremy so was pulled along lolol


Wanted to take with plucking girls but end up taking with Phoebe since she don't wanna leave LOL


Deon calling plucking peeps;; Natasha snapped a photo of unprepared Pearlynn with Beatrice entering hahaha




Finally :) last photo! But didn't take with lots of other people such as CHENJIEYING!


Snacks from SA juniors and macaroon from plucking peeps that came! ♥