Really wanted so much to go over to Johor to dye my hair brown, but I just felt super tired just now, didn't have the mood to do anything but to sleep D: I guess, I need to do it another day then.. before August.
Finished three dramas over the past 2 weeks. Dream High was done way back then, but didn't had the chance to talk about it. Mini reviews done in descending order of likes :P
1. HEARTSTRINGS! - JUNGYONGHWA, ParkShinHye
I gave this show a 9/10 'cause of its music LOL. Every words kindda pierced right through to my heart, to what I feel. I guess this is also the sellable point of this drama, music. I tried watching it way back when it's still airing, but I really didn't like it 'cause the first part made me fall asleep =3= I tried the second time when mum bought the disc back, and without fail, I slept through the first part again. I didn't know why. Maybe 'cause there isn't any highlights involved. BUT, I got really excited when I saw the musical performance in the show! Maybe I just like yonghwa performing? Hmmm..and what really caught me was the music.
The romance part was a cliche, getting together 'cause of bickering and breaking up 'cause of injuries/accidents. What was good was that there's a happy ending :) Otherwise I think I may end up being crazyyyy! :X Perhaps I just liked the cliche romance :P [this is starting to become a very bias review =.=] Oh well, I think this drama is way better than Playful Kiss as stated in previous post. Maybe 'cause it's not that childish, and the girl is not really dumb. Both are talented in music, and they live near each other :\ I like LeeShin's personality :) If you are one that likes music, you should watch this drama :D
2. Dream High - Suzy, KimSooHyun, TAECYEON, HamEunJung, WooYoung, IU
This is a show that is quite totally about music, part of it on romance. Kindda forgot how I felt after watching x.x wanted to watch this show quite long ago but didn't have the determination to watch it till then. Loved IU's voice :) There's some parts of comical scenes added in it, initially liked BaekHee, but realised that she's playing the evil role :\ ohwell, so target turned to HyeMi and PilSook. The story between PilSook and Jason was really sweet, like a fairytale hahah. Too bad JinGook and HyeMi didn't get together in the end :( awwww. Rated it 9/10 too :)
3. The Hippocratic Crush - KennethMa, TaviaYeung, MandyWong, HimLaw, BenjaminYuen, CandyChang, BenWong, RaymondCho
Another hospital show that I'm watching from hongkong serials. Realised that I did wanted to watch this before being introduced to this, since I saw it at the new tvb drama list. What I liked about it was the detailed explanation of each surgery, showing graphics on what they are going to do. Romance wise, I didn't really expect much from a hongkong serial, so yup, nothing much. The moments that made me cried was when YatKin's bro, YatHung died, and when HonPong's grandma died x.x Rated it 8/10, average for a hongkong drama that I watch :)
4. Take Care of Us, Captain - KooHyeSun, JiJinHee, LeeChunHee, YooSun, LeeSungMin
I really don't know what's the focus of this show. Planes or Romance? I find it the latter. It wasn't better than Goodluck, neither is it on par with it.. I wouldn't want to watch it again, lols. Find the co-captain HanDaJin super reckless and emotional, which is what a pilot shouldn't be. I guess they just want to show a stark difference between her and her dad, in which her dad could have used a bit of emotions to save his wife. No further comment :\ but last but no least, KilSoWon, aka fluffy, dajin's sis IS SUPER CUTE! Ohemgee xD Rated it 6/10.
Pictures all goes to credits to google and their respective sites. It does not belong to me, respective links weren't being taken out :)
Going to wedding dinner later! Ahcong korkor is finally getting married! Actually he's not bad ma, don't know why now then get married hahah. Jo you better be good to him!! :D
By the way, I realised that I have this long list of dramas that I plan to watch =.= wths
1 A Love To Kill
2 Chuno
3 Fondant Garden
4 Full House
5 Ikemen Desu Ne
6 Ja Myung Go
7 Kudo Shinichi e no Chousenjou~Kaichou Densetsu no Nazo~
8 Kudo Shinichi Returns! Showdown with the Black Organization
9 Operation Proposal
10 Proposal Daisakusen
11 Proposal Daisakusen Special
12 Skip Beat!
13 Take Care of the Young Lady
14 The Moon that Embraces the Sun
15 The Rooftop Prince
P.S.: I'M GOING CRAZY 'CAUSE MY BLOG NOW HAS A LIMIT TO THE PHOTOS I CAN UPLOAD. WHAT A STUPID THING. I won't be able to upload to blogger anymore =.= guess it's time for me to convert to photobucket again..blogger photos, I hate you =3=







No comments:
Post a Comment