Instagram

Monday, March 19, 2012

Date w/ nen!


It's been a while since I went out with gf to shop, eat and movie! Have been busy with overseas/work that I hardly go out with her alone. Met up with nen at the bus stop. Sorry, was late 'cause I painted my nails hahah :X Painted toe nail pink and fingernails purple:D I like the matte purple. But I must use it only when I'm wearing the right outfit, otherwise it'll really look like I'm being poisoned ._.

Bus-ed down to town and alighted at FEP. Nen bought her screen protector while I was hesitating if I should buy the HP cover for my mum. End up I didn't buy it and we proceeded on to Lido. Bought our tickets and went in for the movie - Men on a Ledge.

There's this indian guy that doesn't want to budge though he's sitting on our seat =.= He said that we should just sit one seat down and see how it goes. Wth? Can't you just move back to your seat please??? Forget it, so we sat at 6 and 7 instead of 5 and 6. End up there's one seat not being occupied. Guess that person back out last minute.


Overall it's quite a nice show. Exciting. I couldn't get the father that part haha. It's too well hidden. Anyway, if you want to know more about it, you can just press onto the wikipedia link here.
Am to lazy to type out everything considering there's a script written out on wiki that's definitely more detailed than what i'm going to write.

After that, decided to go ION to shop since we're not that hungry yet. Bought a dark brown slippers [I've waited long enough to buy it] from havaianas, a black & pink polka dot top and a star canvas shoe from forever21, just nice to replace my cottonon shoe that split. But the price, I paid a little too much. They assumed it to be $17 when it doesn't have a price tag on it. Oh well, whatever. Anyway it's still cheaper than cottonon shoes. And most importantly, I like it :) Last but not least, bought a pair of flower hairclip from H&M with nen. Wore it to dinner hahah, looks like a hua-chi :X


Went to 313@somerset to have dinner at RamenPlay. Was stopped by 2 women asking if we can fill up a survey form of 3 questions. Felt cheated. They wanted to sell us their savings account policy zzz end up we took like 1 hour there. The scheme is not a bad idea, but $75 seems a bit too much. I wouldn't even sign up for it if not for nen :\ And now she told me that she'll cancel it =.= ohwell, maybe I'll cancel it too. Shall ask dad again.






If you have followed my blog long enough, you would have noticed that most of the time, I'll take photos with gf in the toilet LOL. It's enough to make a whole collection!


So i spent a grand total of $172.48 today. Shytzzz.

No comments: