This seems to be my last platform for writing.. k i don't really know what i'm saying.
I was right, and i was wrong.
Yesterday had been a fun occasion. We may not get what we want, we may be disappointed. Nevertheless, we ended it, nicely. I'm never good with words, i'll just type as i think.
Initially, i really don't understand what saco is. I don't understand the people in there, i didn't really pay attention to what mrtan is doing and i seriously don't know why i'm there - just because i was forced into it by mdm hue. (The above mentioned may shock you, it may lead you to have some doubts about me whatsoever. Haha.) But thinking twice, i realised that this is where i belong and where i find myself not that useless. If not for co, where would i end up in? Clubs? Sports? Nah. I felt that my whole life is dedicated to performing arts since young. I never regret ending up here. I never regret doing the things in here. And most importantly, i never regret knowing the people in here. I may not know some of the people but i'm quite confident to say that i did try to talk to MOST of the people. I may not be such a wonderful or awesome person/friend/vp but you guys are really awesome. In the beginning, everyone was kind of a stranger to me, but now, it felt like everyone makes up my another 'family'. I seriously don't know what i'll be of without you guys. I'll miss everyone for sure. I'll miss the laughters, the gossips, the teasings, the blushings, the fightings, the scoldings and the list goes on. I'll miss all that has been happening in there.
"You'll only cherish something only after you've lost it."
This sentence is always kept in my mind. That's why i seriously cherished everything and everyone for the past months together. However, there are still bound to be some regrets. I regretted not attending lunch together after sat pracs. I regretted not doing more than what i did. I regretted not being close to the j2s earlier last year. I regretted not being close to the rest.
We've endured and spent the last 1 year or so together. We've bonded well together. We've shared our laughters and misery in a way or so. However, meetings will always come to an end. Although we may part now, the passion for co will never part nor leave us. It's deep within. I hope that our bond will not end here. It'll last forever, won't it? :)
All the best for all your future endeavours. We'll see each other soon!
Okayyy i think i shall stop crapping here. I've not typed a lot, not as compared to my usual post.. Shall add on if there's more. Now my brain is dying x.x



No comments:
Post a Comment