I've been wondering what i should post.. another week has passed and it's kind of pointless for me to blog about all the things that happened long ago. Shall just post pictures and captions and reflections instead :D
Posting about: Lunch with jy,char&subin / Service Learning / MsLo's bday celebration
It's my very first time eating at MOF! I think i'll revisit there again when i have the money xD the onsen egg was superbbb! Although the iced red bean drink was too sweet! Went to HMV and seized the chance to buy 2 books at an offer price :D happyhappy.
I think this was the most meaningful CIP i've ever done. There's mutual learning and bonding. As what ben said, 你们开心, 我们开心, 大家都开心! It's my second time regretting not learning dialects. Looking at them makes me feel nostalgic.. nope, maybe 'saddening'. Just because they reminds me of grandma. I've to admit, i nearly cried.
The play was kind of a success. If you want to watch, you can ask from me xD starring 4 girls and 4 guys from 10S04~ including me HAHAH!
Okay, we asked MsLo about her age. However i'm still kind of clueless, wondering between 2 ages hahah. She didn't explicitly say anything lols. And we even called Ms Maulini! Celebrated it during GP lesson, managed to drag through 30minutes xP
Got back all results except econs. Heaved a sigh of relief when i took back my gp today. Gonna miss the 70 rank point mark again.



No comments:
Post a Comment