Okkkk shall blog about new year eve since I can't get to sleep(this post is blogged on 4/1/11 :x). Btw, i have no idea why my itouch font and size changed. -.- dots lah.
Hmmm so I went out at approximately 7 when I'm supposed to meet ahxin at 7 hahah but luckily I told her beforehand that I'll be late and asked her to leave house after I reach cck. Reach cck at around 7.18 then I smsed her but apparently she 's late too xD so in the end I waited for her at je popular then she reach at around 7.40. I realized that I haven't been reading :( and I looked at the guide books as well, but the shelves were quite empty haha. Accompany her to go transfer and deposit money. I think she first time transfer, so in the end she took out the money instead of transfer money hahaha lololol. So I left the queue for depositing of money, which she asked me to help her queue earlier on, and went to see how she transfer money. This time round, nothing went wrong and the transfer was success -.- that means she pressed something wrongly just now. Then we went back to the long queue for cash deposit. After depositing her yearly savings, we went to eat :D like so finally hahaha.
Went to macs since we have no idea on what to eat and I haven't been eating fast food for quite a while. I don't know what she told the cashier and the person end up ordered both green tea for us when I just wanted coke lol. So I just take lor.. Fan Zheng I quite long never touch green tea le haha. Then we ate and talked for quite long before going to giant to get some tidbits for tohhuiying. Bought a drink and 3 packets of tidbits (end up we didn't touch any of them x.x haha). So we went to wait for the rest at je bus interchange. Huiying reach le so we're waiting for Ernie. You might be wondering why so little people.. Ok so florence aka blur queen forgot to come out at the predetermined time and end up her mum don't let her out, while pauline's dad fetch her directly there haha.
So we waited and waited and 143 came but Ernie don't want to run here so we missed the bus and waited for a very long time for the next bus to come. And wths man, when I thought we were going to board the bus since we were the first few people, a crowd from nowhere came by and board the bus, wl -.- speechless.
Reach ahxin's house and went up. Was greeted by her family members and her mum's friend, there's quite a lot of people. Then we don't know wht to do so we stoned at the door there. Went into ahxin's room since her sis is not home yet. Wanted to play monopoly deal but was entertained by Jared and veanna. They are damn active and wanted to play with us lol. But in the end we play monopoly deal and they entertain themselves. Soon after, they start to throw soccer balls o.o it's super scary cann!!! X.x That's when we decided to go out to watch teevee hahah.
HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR :D
Went back into the room (oh, pauline went home alrdy x.x) and started playing truth/dare and bloghopping and gossiping. Huixin's sis came back then they went to sleep while the 3 of us (huiying,huiern) play "I've never". Had quite a fun time confessing. Hahaha. I think i've never done a lot of things before! And i think one of my new year resolution is to do them this year :O played till sunrise and went for breakfast. I swear, it's the worse one i had haha. But it's still edible :O Went home and yeap, it's quite a long story so i cut short at the back lols.
Yeap, the whole year just ended like that, with PW gone and As coming. I've blogged very little this year too! (After reading ahxin's post) Sorry if anyone is always waiting for me to post LOL. Is there? Haha. I'm gonna change blogskin real soon :) Please anticipate it! Heees.
I told myself that if it rains on 1/1/11, it'll be a bad year. BUT! I've changed my mind :) The rain is to wash away anything that is bad leftover from 2010! YEAPPPPP :D Let's start with a BRAND NEW FRESH YEAR :D



No comments:
Post a Comment